- Internationally recognised and endorsed by Fitness Australia Association, Physical Activities Australia, Registered Exercise Practitioners of New Zealand.
- Award winning - Australian International Design Award, Sydney Powerhouse Museum Innovation Award.
- Recommended by coaches, athletes, physiotherapists, doctors, exercise practitioners, and physical trainer
- 100% satisfaction money back guarantee.
- Scientifically designed for maximum benefit, minimum interference. Weights are positioned along the forearm to activate key stabilizer muscles.
- Four (4) specific weights for a full body workout.
Wearable weights powered by Pelleres
1. Reduces body fat
Pelleres increases muscular abdominal activation to help you burn more fat when you walk and exercise.
2. Improves muscle endurance
Cardiovascular exercise is movement that increases the heart and respiratory rate and strengthens your heart and lungs.
3. Builds core strength
Core muscles create a solid base for your body, allowing you to stay upright and stand strong on your two feet.
4. Increases functional skills
Improving functional skills allow individuals to perform the activities of daily life more efficiently, effectively, and without injuries or pain.
It's four devices in one!
What are Pelleres?
Pelleres are a weighted sleeve worn when you exercise. Launched in 2009 Pelleres are used as a conditioning tool.
The human body is amazing but it is also complex. Our body is a chain of mobile joints that must be controlled to support us efficiently.
Trained stability muscles keep our bodies in line and working efficiently. Pelleres™ are extremely effective at getting and keeping these muscles in shape.
Pelleres are used to improve
Pelleres™ are an internationally recognised award winning device.
Why Pelleres Work
There are three (3) key reasons why Pelleres work.
1. The position of the weights, along your forearm, successfully targets your core stabilizer throughout your abdomen and major muscle groups. Unlike “wrist weights”, Pelleres™ evenly distributes the weight along the ulna (forearm) bone.
2. Range of weight. Pelleres™ come in four weights which covers the weight range (0-1kg) for functional movement. To successfully strengthen core muscles normal movement patterns must be maintained.
3. The weights are anchored to your forearm which allows for a natural, unimpeded, and dynamic actions. Your wrists and hands are free which allows normal functional movements.